Posted on January 28, 2020
By Annalece Anhalt-Slaughter
That’s a wrap on the 2020 Pro Bowl! We asked the fans to pick from three options in a Twitter poll for how the Pro Bowl would turn out, and you did not disappoint. Fact: You fans have as good of a sense of humor as we thought you would 😏
Ultimately, the AFC came out on top, winning 38-33. That might have something to do with the fact that the Baltimore Ravens brought 13 players to the Pro Bowl. We’d also like to note that the onside kick rule we mentioned last week was only tested out once – the NFC tried it out towards the end of the game, and it resulted in the AFC picking off Kirk Cousins.
While we understand why the game itself isn’t as exciting for some fans (we know some of these athletes don’t want to go too hard in a game that doesn’t count, and get hurt), the overall weekend is. Don’t believe us? Check out some of the best moments from the entire Pro Bowl Weekend:
- Jarvis Landry CRUSHED it in the final moments of the dodgeball game. We think if he gets tired of the NFL, he has a promising career competing on The Ocho 😏
- There were more than a couple kid reporters this year at the Pro Bowl, but Adam Schefter’s daughter recruiting top talent to help her with her homework was our favorite.
Cool dad, @AdamSchefter, let Dylan miss school for the Pro Bowl …— ESPN (@espn) January 26, 2020
So she asked some of the players for help with her homework. 📝🍎@drewbrees@DangeRussWilson@Keenan13Allen@VonMiller@Prez@A_kamara6@camjordan94 pic.twitter.com/8PK0b2zmGC
- The NFL players reminded us why kicking doesn’t belong in football – but Katie Nolan messing with Jarvis Landry at the end is the best.
- This friendly reminder that the NFL does not sleep on penalties, even in the Pro Bowl.
- And finally, EVERY touchdown from this year’s Pro Bowl!