Posted on October 8, 2019
By Annalece Anhalt-Slaughter
Good news for fans of the San Francisco 49ers and New England Patriots – your teams are still undefeated! Bad news for fans of the Cincinnati Bengals and Miami Dolphins – your teams are still winless. We’ll keep our fingers crossed for you. The fans seemed to have a tough time making hard decisions on some of these match-ups. The votes were split on three separate games, so they ended up with 6-5-3 with their picks, bringing their season record to 52-33-7. Now for a breakdown of each pick – bold indicates the winner of the game, italics indicate who the fans selected.
- New York Giants vs. New England Patriots
- Carolina Panthers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – fans were split on this match-up!
- Washington Redskins vs. Miami Dolphins – another tie for the fans
- New Orleans Saints vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Cleveland Browns
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Houston Texans vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Arizona Cardinals – one more tie this week
- San Francisco 49ers vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Tennessee Titans vs. Denver Broncos
- Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Jets
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers
Don’t forget, fans! NFL Week 7 picks open up TOMORROW on Twitter! And now, here are some of our favorite moments from Week 6:
- Eli Manning might be benched, but that doesn’t mean he won’t continue to give the internet nothing but amazing opportunities to poke fun at him.
A look at Daniel Jones after the INT.pic.twitter.com/ueIwGnf9Fl— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) October 11, 2019
Eli Manning: “I see here that you didn’t have one single receiver use their helmet to catch the ball…you know that’s how you beat the Patriots right?”— NOTSportsCenter (@NOTSportsCenter) October 11, 2019
Daniel Jones: “Ugh…I know. I forgot.” pic.twitter.com/kQy65K6JMM
“So, Daniel, do I have to download the Internet first?” pic.twitter.com/nqG8VTue85— Caroline Darney (@cwdarney) October 11, 2019
- Move over, *NSYNC. The Seahawks not only defeated the Browns, but they proved they’re better dancers than all of you.
I really just spent 20 min trying to see if the Seahawks’ Bye Bye Bye timing was right.— Grace Remington (@GraceRemiWTSP) October 13, 2019
You are welcome for this important journalism. pic.twitter.com/paD23BzSrB
- Russell Wilson led his team to a TD without the aid of his helmet communication system. It’s *almost* like he’s earning his paycheck out there!
- The Detroit Lions showed up at Lambeau to remind you why their season isn’t dead with a perfectly executed Flea Flicker for their first play of the game!
FIRST PLAY FLEA FLICKERpic.twitter.com/Jy1FQc61dj— The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) October 15, 2019
- There were a LOT of things going wrong in the Lions-Packers game last night, but the only thing worse than the officiating had to be Rodgers’ receiving core.
Aaron Rodgers hates his receivers more than his own family members at this point pic.twitter.com/WyhN4pCArj— Barstool Sports (@BarstoolsTweets) October 15, 2019