Posted on October 22, 2019
By Annalece Anhalt-Slaughter
We’ve gotta give it to you fans – you CRUSHED it this week with your picks! This is easily your best week to date, and without any ties included. With the New England Patriots and San Francisco 49ers continuing their undefeated streak, and the Miami Dolphins and Cincinnati Bengals continuing their winless streak, the fans accurately called 10 of 14 games this week, bringing their season record to 62-37-7. Now for a breakdown of each pick – bold indicates the winner of the game, italics indicate who the fans selected.
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Denver Broncos
- Oakland Raiders vs. Green Bay Packers
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Atlanta Falcons
- San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington Redskins
- Houston Texans vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Detroit Lions
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Arizona Cardinals vs. New York Giants
- Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Tennessee Titans
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Seattle Seahawks
- New Orleans Saints vs. Chicago Bears
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys
- New England Patriots vs. New York Jets
Don’t forget, fans! NFL Week 8 picks open up TOMORROW on Twitter! And now, here are some of our favorite moments from Week 7:
- Cody Parkey’s back at it, doinking his way through the NFL.
- We love seeing players give one another a hard time on the field, but this week the Saints took the cake when playing ‘keep away’ with Kyle Fuller and measuring Tarik Cohen.
- What’s better than watching someone taunt their opponent? Having that same person come back and just dominate throughout the game. We get the feeling Raiders rookie Max Crosby won’t try to come for Aaron Rodgers again.
- Aaron Donald went full Darth Vader this week and lifted Devonta Freeman off the ground. Just a reminder for anyone thinking of messing with Donald in the future, Freeman is 215 lbs and was held up like a baby. Do. Not. Mess. With. Donald.
Devonta Freeman picked a fight with Aaron Donald— Complex Sports (@ComplexSports) October 20, 2019
Donald lifted Freeman and had his legs kicking in the air. 🤣
Freeman was ejected.
- The San Francisco 49ers showed up to remind us all that 1) they shouldn’t be messed with, 2) they have a good sense of humor, and 3) they love playing football in ALL kinds of weather.
Sealed the W, turned the place into a slip-n-slide. pic.twitter.com/2WTSTmaDsV— San Francisco 49ers (@49ers) October 20, 2019
THIS IS “FOOTBALL WEATHER” pic.twitter.com/VFOyZ8NJFg— The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) October 20, 2019