Posted on December 17, 2019
By Annalece Anhalt-Slaughter
This certainly wasn’t a dull week for the NFL! The Oakland Raiders were booed out of the Coliseum following their last game in the city, both the Dallas Cowboys AND the Atlanta Falcons managed to pull off major wins, and Drew Brees broke Peyton Manning’s record for most passing touchdowns (and passed Tom Brady in the process as well). Sure, not all the games were close, but it was still a good week nonetheless. So how’d the fans do? Well, the fans ended up going 10-5-1, bringing their season record to 119-75-14. Now for a breakdown of each pick – bold indicates the winner of the game, italics indicate who the fans selected.
- New York Jets vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers
- New England Patriots vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Carolina Panthers
- Houston Texans vs. Tennessee Titans
- Miami Dolphins vs. New York Giants – another tie, guys?
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Redskins
- Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Detroit Lions
- Cleveland Browns vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Oakland Raiders
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Atlanta Falcons vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Buffalo Bills vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Indianapolis Colts vs. New Orleans Saints
Don’t forget, fans! NFL Week 16 picks open up tomorrow on Twitter! And now for the best part: our favorite moments from Week 15!
- Let’s face it – the Eagles-Redskins game should not have been nearly as close as it was. Philly should have had a serious lead, but it looks like they made it up to their fans with a late-game TD.
- Okay, we know that we did a whole blog about the Raiders yesterday – but we didn’t include this tidbit: before the fans turned on their own team, they had to receive a warning from officials to stop pointing lasers into players’ eyes. Really.
“Please stop shooting lasers!” pic.twitter.com/naxoIGoF2A— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) December 15, 2019
- We can’t explain why, but for some reason why we REALLY want to see the Bengals do well. Or at least decent. Is that too much to ask for? No need to respond – their attempt at an onside kick on Sunday is all the answer we need. Let’s hope their prime draft position sets them up for a better season next year.
Bengals with the worst onside kick in football history no question pic.twitter.com/yykzvd1l70— Christopher Powers (@CPowers14) December 15, 2019
- TFW you’re losing but still want to have fun.
How are the Steelers handling this loss?— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) December 16, 2019
By doing somersaults. pic.twitter.com/p1SsP42ddt
- We are still in shock at the end of the Falcons-Niners game. Easily one of the craziest moments of the season, and luckily for all of us, it is keeping the NFC playoff race wild!
Falcons scored with 2 seconds left to take the lead. Then this happened on the ensuing kickoff to hit the over. Are you serious? pic.twitter.com/dCdP0SVYMX— MyBookie Sportsbook (@betmybookie) December 16, 2019